Re: [presentation-api] Updates PresentationRequest to take multiple URLs

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 07:33:56 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Thanks @mfoltzgoogle for crafting this substantial PR.

All - this PR has been open for 2 weeks, so my expectation is everyone
 has had time to review it. The comments received have been addressed
by the editor sans @mounirlamouri's
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/316#discussion_r67614836
that suggested using a single `[Constructor]` with a union type
`(DOMString[] or DOMString)` as its argument over the use of multiple
`[Constructor]` extended attributes `[Constructor(DOMString url),
Constructor(DOMString[] urls)]`.

@mounirlamouri could you clarify the compatibility issue?

Meanwhile, I'll merge merge this PR, with a condition that we may
switch to the union type if the compatibility impact is deemed
significant.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by anssiko
Please view or discuss this issue at