FYI: GitHub mail notifications down since yesterday

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 10:36:35 +0200
To: <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
Hi Second Screen WG participants,

If you're following the activity on our GitHub repositories through the email notifications that get sent to this mailing-list, please note that our notification tool is down since yesterday due to some hardware failure on one of our servers. I'll force the re-delivery of notifications once that is fixed.

In the meantime, please note that there have been some updates on the presentation-api repository:
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pulse

Thanks,
Francois.