Re: [remote-playback] setupRemotePlayback() called twice in Example 2 and Example 3?

From: Anton Vayvod via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 16:17:50 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@mfoltzgoogle, I think that the website would typically just use one
or the other example for ```setupRemotePlayback```. I implemented the
functions in the example to underline they could be reenterable,
including your suggestion about hiding/showing the button.

I think addressing issues #36 and #4 should make the examples clearer
too.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by avayvod
Please view or discuss this issue at