Re: [remote-playback] [Meta] Guidance for HTMLMediaElement, HTMLAudioElement, HTMLVideoElement behaviors during remoting

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 16:36:04 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
>  Chromecast the only device planned for the implementation in Chrome

We plan on supporting Chromecast but may support other endpoints in
the future.

> would any of the things in my list be problematic

I believe Cast supports most of those features through their current
Receiver SDK including text track support.

However I am not in the loop on current implementation status (i.e.,
are all features of WebVTT supported), I would have to loop in more
folks on the Cast and media stack teams regarding WebVTT and fastSeek.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at