[presentation-api] Make sure all IDL members have "dfn" in prose

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 11:42:45 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
tidoust has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Make sure all IDL members have "dfn" in prose ==
ReSpec shipped a new feature yesterday that warns about missing
definitions in prose for IDL members.

ReSpec now reports 25 warnings on the Presentation API, some of them
we should fix (e.g. `binaryType`, `connection` properties). Now,
ReSpec also complains about the interface names themselves, where it
makes sense to me to have the IDL **be** the definition, as done in
the Presentation API. I filed an issue against ReSpec:
https://github.com/w3c/respec/issues/997

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/397 using your GitHub
account