Re: [presentation-api] Make select algo reject in ancestor and descendant browsing contexts

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 20:05:09 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
CC @imcheng

First, after talking over the possibilities internally, we couldn't
come up with a compelling use case for the ability to start multiple
presentations across multiple related frames from the same user
gesture.  When we discussed multiple display support F2F, we concluded
 that this use case is better served by having two distinct
invocations of `start()` behind different event handlers (Issue #40),
so re-entrant use of `start()` should remain unsupported, even across
parent/child frames.

As for phrasing, your suggestion sounds fine.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at