[presentation-api] Pull Request: Issue 387: Need to make sure we have a display list for start().

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2016 01:26:13 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
mfoltzgoogle has just submitted a new pull request for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Issue 387: Need to make sure we have a display list for start(). ==
Addresses issue #387: Filling out the list of available presentation
displays for start.

If there is no existing _presentation display availability_ for the
request, creates a temporary one and runs the steps to monitor.  The
temporary one is removed at the end of `start()`.

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/390