[presentation-api] Wrong use of "available presentation displays" in 6.4.4

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 16:21:35 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
tidoust has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Wrong use of "available presentation displays" in 6.4.4 ==
Something else I failed to notice: step 2 of the algorithm to [monitor
 the list of available presentation
displays](http://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/#dfn-monitor-the-list-of-available-presentation-displays)
 instructs the user agent to "retrieve **available presentation
displays**" with a link back to the definition of [available
presentation
display](http://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/#dfn-available-presentation-display).

However, at this stage, there is no URL against which availability can
 be determined, the goal is rather to retrieve a flat list of
presentation displays. Next steps (3.3.1 in particular) determine
whether these displays are _available_ for URLs in the set of
presentation availability objects.

In other words, I think we need to drop "available" and rather link
back to [presentation
display](http://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/#dfn-presentation-display).

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/382 using your GitHub