[presentation-api] define the behavior for consecutive |getAvailability|

From: Shih-Chiang Chien via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 02:28:42 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
schien has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== define the behavior for consecutive |getAvailability| ==
Three unclear behavior found while implementing the |getAvailability|
algorithm:

1. In step 6, the same availability object is returned if an existed
`(A, presentationUrls)` tuple is found. However, we can only return
the same object if the requester is in the same DOM window.

2. in step 9, we should run the device monitoring algorithm in
parallel so that we can resolve the promise as early as possible.

3. For consecutive |getAvailability| on the same `PresentationRequest`
 object, we should guarantee the resolve order in the algorithm. For
example,

```
request.getAvailability().then(function() {console.log(1)});
request.getAvailability().then(function() {console.log(2)});
```
should always print "12" in console for all browsers.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/335 using your GitHub
account