Re: W3C Headlights 2016

Hi,

> On 06 Apr 2016, at 12:00, Bassbouss, Louay <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
>
> I just discovered this page [1]. I am not sure if it is already shared with the group. Three important trends are identified by W3C Staff for 2016. The list includes Distributed Web Applications and Presentation API :).

Louay - thanks for sharing.

The Second Screen WG is also noted in the W3C Highlights report [2] published recently.

I'd say our group has gotten good visibility regardless of (or because of?) its tight scope. All credits for that belong solely to all the group participation who make the work happen.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)

[2]: https://www.w3.org/2016/03/w3c-highlights/#second-screen