Re: [presentation-api] Event the presentation receiver when the last session has disconnected

From: Jonas Sicking via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 23:13:50 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I don't think we need this any more actually.

I was mostly concerned about the scenario when a single controller has
 been connected, and that controller calls .close() to close the
connection to the presentation. If we in that case wanted the
presentation to automatically close, then we needed a default event to
 hang that closing action on.

But since we have .terminate(), and since @mfoltzgoogle in #35
indicated that other platforms don't close by default, then I think
leaving the presentation open even if all controllers have .close()ed
sounds fine.

And so in that case `lastsessionclosed` would just be a convenience
feature which the page can easily live without by simply tracking
closed sessions itself.

So I think we should just close this issue with no action.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by sicking
See