Re: [presentation-api] Fix up wrong codes about "EXAMPLE6"

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 08:15:13 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Thanks, merged.

In general, it is a good practice to test the syntax is valid when
amending the examples section. We have evidence that spec examples get
 copied by web developers. To help ensure the syntax errors do to
proliferate, I suggest we use some code analysis tool when updating
the examples. There are various, for example the online service
http://jshint.com/ and its CLI http://jshint.com/install/.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by anssiko
See