Re: PING - informal chairs summary - 13 August 2015

Hello Louay,

This PING call was held last month at UTC 16. Our next call is this Thursday at UTC 16.

Members of the Second Screen WG are welcome to attend.

Just send me a note off list if you the call details.

We will be talking about the Geofencing API.

Christine