Re: [presentation-api] Add PresentationReceiver and navigator.presentation.receiver to access it.

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 16:03:35 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Indeed, that was a typo, I meant that a presenting UA MUST implement
PresentationReceiver.

A controlling MAY implement PresentationReceiver. I guess the only
question is whether a controlling UA should have the interface in its
global scope or not. I don't think that's a major issue and it could
probably be defined in #93.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by mounirlamouri
See