Re: [presentation-api] Add PresentationReceiver and navigator.presentation.receiver to access it.

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 12:49:11 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I think my wording is fine. If a browsing context isn't a presenting
browsing context, it MUST return null, and return an instance of
PresentationReceiver otherwise. Clearly, that means that a controlling
 UA MUST implement PresentationReceiver.

What do you think should be added?

--
GitHub Notif of comment by mounirlamouri
See