Re: [presentation-api] Separate interface for controlling page and presenting page

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 12:13:16 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@mounirlamouri Please submit a PR with your proposal. It is probably
easier for the participants to review the changes in context. I
suggest you update the conformance section to match in the same PR
(you can borrow the language from
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/93) and cross-reference
 the conformance classes appropriately.

As long as the spec is clear to implementers (what must be
implemented/tested) and authors (albeit there are surely better API
docs for web developers than specs) on the division, we should be fine
 with @mounirlamouri's proposal even if the spec would end up being a
bit more verbose that way. The extra editorial cost will pay off.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by anssiko
See