Re: [presentation-api] Refine how to do session teardown/disconnect/closing

From: Jonas Sicking via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 18:13:38 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I take it that in point 2 above, you mean `session.terminate()` rather
 than `session.close()`?

I don't really buy arguments 2 and 3. You can accomplish the same
thing in application logic by simply doing `session.send("kthxbai");
session.close()`.

But I can live with having both a .terminate() and a .close(). At
worst it will be some amount of code that doesn't get used a lot.

I do think that we should clearly document that .terminate() is not
the only way to shut down applications though, and that window.close()
 works as well.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by sicking
See