F2F 29-30 Oct 2015 - agenda building

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 11:31:42 +0000
To: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
Hi All,

We're two month away from our next F2F meeting, so it is a good time to start think about the issues and topics to be discussed at the meeting [1]. I suggest we use the already familiar approach and label GitHub issues [2] to be discussed at the meeting with a "F2F" label [2].

All - please suggest topics on this list, or directly on GH.

When we get closer to the meeting, we'll fix the schedule, latest two weeks before.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/Oct_2015_F2F
[2] https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues