Re: [presentation-api] Refine how to do session teardown/disconnect/closing

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 22:59:26 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I don't really mind either way but I share Anton's concerns. So, just
to be a bit more concrete here. What should happen if Chrome starts
Netflix on ChromeCast then the Chrome application on the user's phone
gets killed by Android? Should Netflix stops because there are no more
 clients and continue running? I wonder how we could handle this
without ```close()``` and ```terminate()```.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by mounirlamouri
See