Re: [presentation-api] Rename PresentationSession to PresentationController

From: Jonas Sicking via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 22:24:48 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
One issue is that this interface lives on both the presentation and
the controller side. Something like `PresentationController` sounds to
 me like an object that only represents the controller side. In that
regard `PresentationSession` or `PresentationConnection` is IMHO
better.

I agree that it probably makes sense to make the final decision here
once #35 is resolved.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by sicking
See