[presentation-api] Add definition for "presentation" to Common idioms

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 11:43:02 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
anssiko has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Add definition for "presentation" to Common idioms ==
Noting that we're missing the formal definition for "presentation". It
 is implicitly defined in the introduction as follows: "[...] another
page that represents the presentation shown in the presentation
display"

Given this is pretty central concept, we should define it in Common
idioms. There's some room for confusions since we have both [an
interface][1] as well as [an attribute][2] with the same name.

[1]: http://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/#interface-presentation
[2]:
https://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/#idl-def-navigator-presentation

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/209