Re: [presentation-api] conflict description for uniquely identifying a presentation session

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 16:27:06 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Good points @schien.

* To accurately describe the algorithms, the set of presentations
concept needs to be updated to allow multiple presentation connections
 to the same presentation under a single identifier.  But this should
only be the case for connections obtained through
`presentation.receiver`.
* If we fix that, then for presentations with multiple connections,
the first description seems more accurate.
* Also, I do think we need to define the syntax of the identifier.
Better, we should specify an algorithm for generating it.
* Issue #193 is related.

Let's close #193 and then I believe this becomes easier to define
cleanly.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by mfoltzgoogle
See