[presentation-api] Specify whether properties of the Presentation are left undefined

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 19:44:58 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
mfoltzgoogle has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Specify whether properties of the Presentation are left undefined
==
In case a UA implements one conformance class but not the other, we
may want to only expose specific properties of `Presentation`, i.e.:

* In a controlling but not receiving user agent
`presentation.receiver` is not defined
* In a receiving but not controlling user agent
`presentation.defaultRequest` is not defined

The alternative is to leave them defined for all UAs but force them to
 be null.  In the latter case, maybe setting
`presentation.defaultRequest` would throw an exception?

I am not sure about the precedent here for partial implementation of
an interface object.

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/205