Re: [presentation-api] Defines two conformance classes for the specification

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 19:37:55 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@tidoust Thanks for all the comments.  I went ahead and merged the two
 interfaces and use prose to make statements about each property of
the interface as you suggested.

We may want to also make statements to the effect that a
non-controlling UA must not define
`navigator.presentation.defaultRequest` and a non-receiving UA must
not define `navigator.presentation.receiver`.  But I am not sure.

I am going to merge this, feel free to make additional
suggestions/PRs.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by mfoltzgoogle
See