Re: [presentation-api] Specify whether properties of the Presentation are left undefined

From: Louay Bassbouss via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 10:11:22 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
This issue is relevant for WebIDL tests which I am currently working
on to prepare the test plan. Web Platform Tests Projects [1] offers a
lib idlharness.js [2] for it which automatically generates browser
tests for WebIDL interfaces. In our case we will have two idlharness
one for each conformance class.  IDL-harness for Controlling User
Agent expects that the PresentationReceiver Interface is defined even
if presentation.receiver is `undefined` or `null`.

[1]: https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests
[2]: http://testthewebforward.org/docs/testharness-idlharness.html

--
GitHub Notif of comment by louaybassbouss
See