Re: [presentation-api] possible charter for second screen cg - 2 UA communication

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 08:12:10 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I assembled some internal notes and put them on GitHub.  Consider this
 an initial architectural proposal from Google.  It is scoped to 1-UA
mode, 2-UA mode, and remote media playback.

https://github.com/mfoltzgoogle/freeplay

There is a bit of chicken and egg.  Until the scope of the charter is
fleshed out then it will be hard to draw up a conclusive architecture.
  For example, if we include alternative discovery (i.e., Bluetooth)
and communication mechanisms (i.e., cloud mediated) then the
architecture will look quite different.

Above, I have scoped things more narrowly as I believe this will get
us further traction on this work.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by mfoltzgoogle
See