Re: [presentation-api] Refine how to do session teardown/disconnect/closing

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 01:01:05 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
On failure to send, it will transition the connection to a closed
state.  The error event could be used to distinguish an
application/user request to close, versus an accidental disconnection.

I'm not inherently opposed to adding more states, but would like to
see a demonstrated developer need that can't be addressed through the
existing API.  I can file this as a separate issue to clean up the
discussion thread.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by mfoltzgoogle
See