Re: [remote-playback] Why not use the Safari API?

From: Jonas Sicking via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 20:18:03 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Right, that is my feeling too. The goal to me isn't to get a lot of
websites to automatically start working. The goal is to get adoption
of whatever we implement. The amount of work a website has to do
definitely has a big effect on that.

That said, if the number of websites that use the safari API is really
 low, then I agree that that makes it less important to use the
existing API.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by sicking
See