Re: [remote-playback] Why not use the Safari API?

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 16:54:54 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Yes, I have no doubt that some websites have UA specific behaviour but
 it's not relevant to the discussion: for other browsers to have an
interest in implementing proprietary APIs, a large chunk of the web
needs to be using these APIs so that implementing them would enable
new features on these websites. I don't think this is the case here.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by mounirlamouri
See