RE: Draft minutes from the Second Screen WG F2F

Hi all,

> From: Kostiainen, Anssi [mailto:anssi.kostiainen@intel.com]
[...]

> The draft meeting minutes from the F2F are online, see Day 1 [1] and Day 2 [2]
> (note the meeting dates are off by one in the minutes; the system time is based
> on GMT).

Note that I slightly cleaned up these minutes to improve consistency and readability.

To avoid digging up in possibly hard-to-follow minutes, here is the list of resolutions taken during the F2F for those of you who were not around:

- For issue #149, adopt options 1. and 2. and define an error event that reports the message that could not be sent
- For issue #99, add a section to the spec that defines the behaviour of these APIs in the presenting context, investigate possible reuse of :fullscreen pseudo-class (discussing with CSS people)
- For #79, for security aspects idea is to improve on existing mitigation mechanism without new iframe attribute and get back to TAG and WebAppSec, for defaultRequest the idea is to postpone resolution while implementers experiment with different scenarios
- For issue #13, Anton and Mounir will spec an Editor's Draft that follows the proposal shared with the group so far.
- For issue #80, close issue as out of scope, and focus on informative guidelines in security section.

I added a link to the minutes and a copy of these resolutions (along with possible actions) to the relevant issues on GitHub [3].

Thanks,
Francois.

[3] https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues