Re: F2F minutes, proposed resolutions & actions

On 2015-05-20 17:57, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:
[...]
> The draft minutes for Tuesday [2] and Wednesday [3] are available for review.

FWIW, note that I cleaned up the minutes a bit, added issue numbers next
to each topic and added consistent links to each issue right after each
topic title. Hopefully, this will be useful in 6 months from now if we
need to revisit some of the issues and wonder what we said about them
during the Berlin F2F.

Thanks,
Francois.