[presentation-api] Provide session lifecycle management for presenting page

From: Shih-Chiang Chien via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 09:18:52 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
schien has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Provide session lifecycle management for presenting page ==
Currently we only provide the session initial/resumption/teardown
algorithm for controlling page. Since Mozilla is the first
implementation that use HTML5 in presenting side, we'd like to
contribute the session management algorithm to spec.

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/92