Re: [presentation-api] Screen availability mechanism for multiple sessions

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 08:54:08 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
PROPOSED RESOLUTION: no change to the spec, we may want to provide
informative guidelines to the implementors on the screen picker UI
with regard to best practices for highlighting screens that are
already used by other presentation sessions, clarify we do not support
 multiple screen selections from the screen picker UI

--
GitHub Notif of comment by anssiko
See