Re: Request to alter order of the F2F agenda

Hello Anssi,

Your suggested approach sounds good to me, pending approval of everyone else of course.

Regards

Matt

"Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:

Hi Matt, All,

> On 18 May 2015, at 15:50, Matt Hammond <Matt.Hammond@bbc.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Several of the existing issues we will be discussing are potentially affected by my assessment of the mapping between HbbTV 2.0 and the Presentation API [1]. There is a list of related issues in [1].

This is great, thanks! The list of pretty long, so we should see how to digest this the best way during the meeting.

> I believe it would be useful to move the discussion of HbbTV to an earlier point in the agenda, so everybody has a good understanding when we come to discuss the other issues. I have prepared a presentation to assist in this.

That sounds all good with one caveat: I think we may be a bit time constrained before lunch on Day 1.

> Please accept my apologies for the last minute nature of this request. I know it is quite a disruptive one to the planned running order.

No problem, the agenda is driven by participants. We can actually reshuffle it as we run through it as long as everyone is happy. Some slots that have external dependencies, such as the open session with MWS (and lunch!) we must keep fixed.

> Perhaps we decide on whether make this change to the running order when we review the agenda at the start of the session tomorrow?

Would it be possible for your to give the group an overview in the warm up slot on Day 1, then discuss the specific requirements we know already in respective slots, and then summarize the status on Day 2, plan for next steps?

Let's discuss this in the agenda review.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)