[presentation-api] Pull Request: Example code conventions, factor our endSession() from setSession()

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:37:35 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
anssiko has just submitted a new pull request for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Example code conventions, factor our endSession() from setSession()
 ==
* Code conventions per Douglas Crockford
(http://javascript.crockford.com/code.html). I know this is a matter
of taste, but Crockford has a good taste as he knows The [JavaScript]
Good Parts ;-)

* Factor out `endSession()` from `setSession()` to make the
`.then(setSession).catch(endSession)` even more concise.

@drott @louaybassbouss Please review, and feel free to merge if this
does not introduce any bugs and the style is digestible to you.

Related: https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/64

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/66