Re: Registration for the F2F meeting is now open (was: Call for agenda topics for WG F2F meeting 19-20 May 2015 in Berlin)

Hi All,

> On 02 Mar 2015, at 18:31, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
>> On 02 Mar 2015, at 16:31, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> The page is WIP, but I wanted to get this out to you as early as possible. The meeting registration will open soon.
>
> The F2F registration page is now open:
>
>  https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/74168/sspwg-first-f2f-reg/
>
> Please submit the form at your earliest convenience, latest by 2015-04-30.

The payment system for the registration fee is now open. For instructions, see the meeting wiki page at:

  https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/May_2015_F2F#Before_the_Meeting

The payment system is open until 2015-05-18.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)