RE: Welcome to the Second Screen Presentation WG

Hi. Anssi!
Very nice to talk you again!

Thanks a lot for welcome message and great guide for the group!

> You are encouraged to review the Presentation API specification [5], the
> deliverable of the group. You may also want to take a closer look at the
> GitHub repository [6] where the Presentation API specification is being
> worked on, especially if you'd like to contribute to the specification more
> directly (for instructions, see [7]). You may also always send your feedback
> to the group's mailing list [3] that is used for technical discussions. The
> mailing list is automatically notified of the relevant activity in GitHub.

Sure. I and my colleagues in ETRI will do that!

> To summarize, these are the key resources you may want to bookmark:
>
> * Home page [1] - contains pointers to the group's resources, such as:
> * Charter [2] - goals, scope, deliverables, patent policy
> * Mailing list [3] - public archived mailing list for technical discussions
> * Wiki [4] - work mode, publication and implementation statuses, meetings
> * Presentation API spec [5] and GitHub [6] - the spec the group is working on
>
> Please feel free to introduce yourself on the mailing list, share your
> interests toward the Working Group, and areas where you might want to
> contribute.

Okay!

> Also, please do not hesitate to contact me and Francois (the W3C team contact
> for the group, cc'd) if you have any questions.
>
> Note that the group's first F2F will be held on 19-20 May 2015 in Berlin,
> Germany. For more information about the meeting, see [8] (registration is
> open).

I am now sure I could join the F2F meeting in May so far. But fortunately probably at least one from ETRI will attend the F2F meeting :-)

> Looking forward to working with you!

Thanks! Absolutely I also hope to work with you soon!

Thanks!

Kr, Wonsuk.