[presentation-api] Pull Request: Update references in Terminology; editorial changes in Examples

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:30:20 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
anssiko has just submitted a new pull request for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Update references in Terminology; editorial changes in Examples ==
This PR contains editorial changes ahead the anticipated Working Draft
 publication:

* Remove the note in Examples. This note is no longer valid as the
Examples have been updated.
* Use xref references for `RTCDataChannel` and `DOMException`. I
submitted two PRs against `whatwg/xref` to add the missing WebRTC
reference and the aforementioned definitions:
 * https://github.com/whatwg/xref/pull/5
 * https://github.com/whatwg/xref/pull/6

@mfoltzgoogle We should merge this PR only when the above PRs land to
the `whatwg/xref` repo, otherwise Anolis will fail to build the spec
(with an error message that may not be too obvious). You can also use
my fork for the spec build if the upstream xref does not get updated
in time for the WD publication.

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/124