Re: [presentation-api] Specify behavior when multiple controlling pages are connected to the session

From: Oleg Beletski via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:47:27 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Agree on 1, 2, 3, 5.

4. I wanted to bring group's attention to the fact that we will have
to make an extra effort on the implementation side to make sure that
`app-endpoint/channelId/CastMessageBus` passed from controlling to
presenting page if we want UA to take care of connecting the session
with no extra parameters passed from the script.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by obeletski
See