[presentation-api] Spec authoring tool migration

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:05:31 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
anssiko has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Spec authoring tool migration ==
[This issue is only relevant to spec editors and participants who do
direct spec contributions.]

The Anolis tool this group uses for authoring the Presentation API
specification [will not be maintained further][1]. To that end, we
should migrate from Anolis to one of the alternatives that are being
actively maintained and developed further:

* [Bikeshed][2]
* [ReSpec][3]

Since Anolis will continue to function, there's no urgency to do the
migration. We should just not expect new features or bug fixes to land
 in Anolis unless we maintain the project ourselves.

**Actions:**

- [ ] Migrate from Anolis to an anternative tool chosen by the
editor(s), @tidoust to help the editor(s) with the migration
- [ ] Update [Direct Spec Contributions][4] guidelines accordingly

[1]:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/2015AprJun/0034.html
[2]: https://github.com/tabatkins/bikeshed
[3]: https://www.w3.org/respec/