Re: Moving the new publication process

On 2015-06-09 22:35, Francois Daoust wrote:
> On 2015-06-09 19:25, mark a. foltz wrote:
[...]
>> So I would vote for c).
>
> OK. Whatever the option, it all starts with making a few updates to the
> spec and possibly Makefile to ease the work. I'll work on that.

I prepared something, see last pull request:
  https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/113

In the end, I settled for a combination of using a specific "TR" Git
branch for Working Drafts and a separate "releases/WD.html", the former
to keep working drafts somewhat hidden in the GitHub repo and to be able
to trigger Travis CI on appropriate push commands, and the latter not to
have to merge an index.html file that would be the Editor's Draft in the
"gh-pages" branch and a Working Draft in the "TR" branch. See the pull
request for details.

Hope that works for you. If not, we can easily tweak what I did to adopt
another mechanism.

I made a few updates to the source spec to make it pubrules compliant
and ready for publication.

Thanks,
Francois

PS: In case you're wondering what is behind the "secure" encrypted
portion of the Travis CI configuration file, it is an encrypted version
of the publication token that Echidna uses to authenticate the
publication request, as explained in:
  https://github.com/w3c/echidna/wiki/Setting-up-Echidna-as-a-GitHub-hook