Re: [presentation-api] Allow page to turn itself into a presentation session

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 10:00:51 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Now that I come to think about it, why would we need to force the
incognito mode if the page that wants to turn itself into a
presentation is already loaded on the shared device?

I think this mode was meant to protect a user starting a presentation
from another device, but if a user already agreed to load a URL on a
shared device, cannot the page stick to whatever browsing context it
was loaded on when it turns itself into a presentation? What does this
 prevent?

--
GitHub Notif of comment by tidoust
See