Re: [presentation-api] Fix bugs related to PresentationSession.url attribute

From: Oleg Beletski via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 07:38:05 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
We do not have `url` attribute in IDL already now, that was the
initial problem. We also already have that internal structure
documented already [1] as "set of presentations that are currently
known to the user agent" in the spec and join session and the rest of
the algorithms are using it. What we can do is to convert that into
definition in the spec, similar `<dfn>list of available presentation
displays</dfn>`.

One more thing, we have a step in start session that Adds (S.url,
S.id, S) to D, but we never clean up the D in any part of the spec. We
 possibly want to mention that somewhere.

[1] http://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/#common-idioms

--
GitHub Notif of comment by obeletski
See