Re: [presentation-api] Fix bugs related to PresentationSession.url attribute

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 16:39:23 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
The idea was that it would reflect the URL used to start the
presentation - it would not necessarily reflect the current URL of the
 presentation.  And the UA will need to retain this information anyway
 to implement the join algorithm [1].

However, until we have a use case for it (or some sample code using
it), I'm okay dropping it from the spec.

[1]
http://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/#joining-a-presentation-session

--
GitHub Notif of comment by mfoltzgoogle