Re: [presentation-api] Multiple presentation devices

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 11:29:00 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
The [proposed resolution][1] for #40 from the F2F seem to suggest no
normative changes to the spec, if I'm not mistaken. The "Multiple
presentations per controller" requirement was added in #95, and states
 "a single controller may be able to send content to multiple displays
 at once, and a single display may be able to host multiple
presentations at once". We revised the terminology in #95, and
controller is a shorthand for the controlling browsing context
(earlier it was called opening browsing context).

@obeletski Do these clarifications address your issue? Feel free to
clarify the flinging use case by submitting a proposal to the [Review
the use cases and requirements][2].

[1]:
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/40#issuecomment-103814798
[2]: https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/68