Re: [presentation-api] Run startSession steps in parallel

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 22:41:52 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
It does make sense to allow the user agent to start the "request
permission" task in parallel with the "request compatible presentation
 displays" tasks.  I would suggest looking at some other specs to see
how to describe parallel task execution in prose.  The revised
algorithm should handle the following:

- Updating the selection as more displays are found
- Handles termination if no displays are found
- Handles termination of both tasks if the user cancels

Feel free to send a PR - I am a bit short of time to compose PRs for
the time being.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by mfoltzgoogle
See