Migrated to ReSpec: pull latest version before any further contribution!

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:15:42 +0200
To: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
Hi Presentation API contributors,

We have now moved from Anolis to ReSpec, so please ensure your pull the
latest version of the spec before making any further contribution to the
spec!

I updated the relevant setup, contribution and publication instructions
on the Wiki page:

  https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Work_Mode#Direct_Spec_Contributions

Please note that you don't need the xref database anymore.

 From an edition perspective, the migration should be relatively
straightforward. Just note that references to definitions in ReSpec need
documentation is available at:

  http://www.w3.org/respec/

There may be a few things that broke during the conversion, please check
the specification and raise issues as needed:

  http://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/

Thanks,
Francois.