Re: [presentation-api] Switched to ReSpec editing tool

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 18:17:44 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Looks generally good. I have some nits about the index.html file but
for some reasons, I can review it using GitHub tool. Given the size of
 the change, it might be easier for me to simplify send a pull request
 after this one lands.

Also, Mark and Anton are not going to be available to review this for
a few days and I was planning to work on the spec in the next few
days. Maybe you could land this so we can go forward?

--
GitHub Notif of comment by mounirlamouri
See