Re: [presentation-api] Remove getAvailability() url argument unless implemented

From: Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 08:16:08 -0700
To: Philip J├Ągenstedt via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Cc: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
We've been talking to the Chrome team about cooperating on implementation
of DIAL integration. We demo'd a Presentation API polyfill of this at the
recent face-to-face, which showed an out-of-the-box TV with Netflix being
controlled from our website running in Chrome. [The polyfill used the
Google Cast extension to get access to DIAL discovery].