Re: [presentation-api] Remove getAvailability() url argument unless implemented

We've been talking to the Chrome team about cooperating on implementation
of DIAL integration. We demo'd a Presentation API polyfill of this at the
recent face-to-face, which showed an out-of-the-box TV with Netflix being
controlled from our website running in Chrome. [The polyfill used the
Google Cast extension to get access to DIAL discovery].