Re: [presentation-api] Investigate possible compatibility with HbbTV

From: Louay Bassbouss via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 15:04:09 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
we published today a new Node.js module `hbbtv` with feature complete
Implementation of HbbTV 2.0 CS on [github][1] and [npm][2]. Please
refer to the [Readme][1] for more details about how you can install,
use and develop applications using this module. We have also clients
for other platforms like Android, iOS and Cordova but these are not
public yet.

Since there are currently no HbbTV 2.0 TVs available (first TVs or
STBs are expected next years), this module opens the door for early
proof-of-concept implementation of Presentation API on top of HbbTV
2.0 CS.  We already started with a Presentation API HbbTV polyfill for
 both controlling and presenting browsing contexts.

@matt-hammond-bbc please let me know if we can do together more
experimentation on this topic.

[1]: https://github.com/fraunhoferfokus/node-hbbtv
[2]: https://www.npmjs.com/package/hbbtv

--
GitHub Notif of comment by louaybassbouss
See